REAL NEAT BLOGGER AWARD, founder Kitty (original art work)
How Does It Work:
Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 7 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 7 new blogs to receive the award and write them 7 new questions
- List the rules and display the Real Neat Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1) Paper or Plastic? – If we’re talking groceries, I try to take my own bags and not use the plastic – but if I accidentally leave them at the house I will use plastic. I do like the paper bags from time to time. The thing here is we’re no longer offered paper or plastic in the grocery stores – we almost have to bag our own. It is now considered a courtesy for someone to bag your groceries. Not to long ago, people were hired just for that very reason! Times are changing so very fast 😦
2) If you could transform into any animal, what would it be? A powerful, magnificent, beautiful horse!
3) Who is your historical soul mate? Anyone who is not prejudice or judgmental, does not lie, has a heart full of compassion and love, excepts me for who I am (good/bad/sad), loves life, enjoys the outdoors, spending time with family, has good values and morals and loves God.
4) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? Definitely a country mouse (cute story by the way).
5) What is your favorite vegetable? Tomato, asparagus, squash, green beans, corn, okra, cucumbers – sorry got a little carried away – couldn’t just name one!! My first love is a delicious home grown TOMATO 🙂
6) Favorite book? I don’t have a particular favorite book.
7) Why do you write? I love meeting people and writing provides and outlet for my crazy mixed up emotions – although, those posts don’t get published – just the “good” ones!
I love receiving these nomination awards and enjoy answering the questions as well as participating. However, I personally feel like I have been nominating the same people over and over and perhaps I need to get out and meet/greet/make additional blogging friends to share these fun experiences with. So, for this particular post I think I will wait a few days before nominating someone but will keep in mind that I should make new friends but the keep the old – one is silver and the other gold!
Much love –