I want to thank Noriko at Diary of a Bookfiend for this wonderful nomination!! I love her blog! She has outstanding book reviews, lovely posts and some amazing Japanese cuisine with recipes!! I love visiting with Noriko and I know you will to!!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions the person asked you
3. Nominate 11 people (comment on their blog to let them know)
4. Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions.
Noriko’s questions to the nominees:
I know I’m cheating here, but pardon my lack of creative genes – I’ll ask my nominees some of the questions that my nominator asked me and some from my previous nomination.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Other than blogging, what are your passions in life? (name the top 1).
- Decorating my home but I especially love decorating for the holidays and seasons, making wreaths, , cooking (but not a chef)
- Suppose you won a huge windfall that would surely last the rest of your life, what would you do with the money?
- Of course I would pay off my home and give it even more TLC.
- Adopt children so Robin and I can have children of our own.
- Help family members and loved ones financially.
- Donate to organizations / charities
- this sounds like a good start…..
- What is your ideal place to read?
- When I read from the computer – I’m in my “purple room”… I guess you could call it my craft room, office in my comfy chair. When I read from my tablet I’m usually on the sofa or sitting at the kitchen table.
- If you could have dinner with an author, who would it be?
- I will say the first two people who came to mind – Jane Austin or Emily Dickinson
- If you could have dinner with a book character, who would it be?
- This is a difficult question –
- Which of the following do you see yourself fit as a reader – having multiple books going at the same time or single-mindedly focusing on one book?
- Focusing on one book
- How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- Charismatic, risk taker (but am becoming more award of which daring risks to take), people person, social butterfly (but not in the fru-fru kind of way), I love to have people over to our home – entertainer/hostess???
- If you were famous for something, what would you like it to be?
- I really have to think about this. I would love to known as the loving, kind, giving, caring person or attributed something of worth to mankind….I really don’t know! I guess that’s why I’m not famous (haha)
- Tell us the name of the city (or place) you have never visited but desperately want to.
- I have several Italy, Switzerland, England, France, Ireland…for starters 🙂
- Give me one thing that is on your bucket list (or thing you really want to do in your lifetime).
- Travel or own a cabin or mountain lodge with horses and land.
I would like to nominate these wonderful people for this award. They have commented on posts, stopped by for a visit and I would like to get to know them better!
I know not everybody has time or participates with awards and that is AOK! I appreciate all who follow, reads, comment and/or like my posts – thank you!
1.Why do you blog?
2. What are your top 3 traveling destinations and why?
3. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be?
4. If you could go back in time to your younger self what advice would you give?
5. What is your favorite food/cuisine.
6. What culture or country inspires you the most?
8. What is your biggest weakness?
9. What is your favorite movie or book?
10. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
11. What is your favorite pass-time or hobby?
Again thank you Noriko for the nomination.