I am beyond thrilled, ecstatic and honored to be nominated by Kitty the creator of the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you Kitty so very much. Kitty’s blog covers so many topics such as animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts, and much more. If you are interested in an array of topics and discussion – I suggest you check out Dear Kitty, Some Blog !!
Excerpt From Kitty’s Blog –
Late in 2014, I made this new award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that🙂
It is the first award that I ever made. I did some computer graphics years ago, before I started blogging; but my computer drawing had become rusty 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? I think most of them come from other bloggers I follow and me commenting on various posts.
2. What is your favourite sport? Women’s college basketball (I also played basket ball in school) and the rodeo (yep, raised on farm with horses).
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017? Everything – I cherish and treasure each moment I’m with my family, doing something I love, sitting on the front porch drinking coffee with my husband, celebrating birthdays with my grand kids….
4. What is your favourite quote?
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, 1977
Narrator: And so we come to the last chapter, in which Pooh and Christopher Robin go to the enchanted part of the forest, and we say goodbye.
Winnie the Pooh: Goodbye? Oh no, please. Can’t we just go back to page one and start all over again?
Narrator: Sorry, Pooh, but all stories have an ending, you know.
Winnie the Pooh: Oh, bother.
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? Biology and science
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Where to begin…
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? I played the clarinet in the junior high/high school band
Again, thank you Kitty! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!