Once again I am honored to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and would like to thank Roda. If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out. She is passionate about living, life, gardening, farming and her family. She is such an inspiration and joy! I know you will enjoy her beautiful blog as well as make a new friend at Growing Self.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Use one word to describe yourself.
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- I have three 1 – Fall (I love the colors/the autumn smells/apples/crisp air EVERYTHING) 2 – Christmas (not winter) I love the magic! 3 – Spring the beginning of a new year and the earth once again comes to life in color 🙂
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
- Country mouse
- What is your superpower?
- Why do you write?
- What is your favorite book? (Jay and Nel – just one!)
- I really don’t have a favorite book.
- What brings you JOY?
- My husband, family, friends, seeing my vegetable garden flourish, watching my flowers bloom with bursting colors, the feel of sunshine of my face during a cool fresh fall day. The smell of good food cooking, visiting with loved ones….so many to name…
- What is your favorite fruit?
- I love blueberries!!
- Who is your role model? Why?
- Anyone who is kind, loving, caring, forgiving, accepting…
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
- Again I have several, Ireland, England, Switzerland, Italy, France (I would love to visit the cottages, castles, Eiffel Tower, museums, cathedrals all the “perfect movie places” we see on the big screen.
- What do you love most about YOU?
- I like being who I am right now. I love being a wife, mother and Nana. I love that I have found happiness with my husband, joy through my grand children and laughter with my girls – as I watch them become wonderful mothers.
Roda thank you so very much for the nomination (this is #4), I am still working on not over nominating the same people and meeting new people – I will be nominating people soon!
Much love –