Jay is the master of book reviews, provides inspiration, humor, has an expansive amount of knowledge and thought provoking posts/challenges. If you haven’t had the opportunity to meet him, you are definitely missing out!
Nel is a ray of sunshine! I can always count on her for an encouraging word, a pick me up. She is definitely someone you want to meet and call your friend. If you have not checked her blog, I suggest you wait no longer and get over there and be prepared to enjoy every word written!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog. *Copy/paste works great!
Note: Also… besides providing the answer, also explain why for all of them!
- Which of the 7 deadly sins could you absolutely live with if you had to?
- Sloth = excessive laziness or the failure to act and utilize one’s talents; even though laziness gets on my nerves and drives me completely insane – I think I could accept and live with it better than the other sins.
- Which of the 7 dwarfs are you most similar to?
- It depends on my mood-my grand daughter would say Happy. I would say Grumpy and Sleepy!
- What state haven’t you lived in but would like to?
- I’ve only lived in Tennessee so, I’m thinking Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, Nevada, Wyoming, Montana for starters.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years that you believe you might actually achieve?
- Home paid for and enjoying life to the fullest!
- Where do you see yourself in ten years that you hope happens but don’t think it will?
- I would love to have a child with my husband Robin but I know that will never happen unless we adopt, which is not an option at this moment – in ten years I will be 61, by then I will be too worn out and old!
- Who do you not know in person but think you’d best friends with?
- That’s an easy one! Linda I feel a true bond and connection with her! There are so many people I have met through blogging that I would love to meet in person – I know we would be best friends!
- What Greek or Roman goddess or god is your favorite?
- I’ve never really given this much thought sorry 😦
- When in time would you want to live that you have not been alive for?
- I think somewhere around the mid 18th-19th Century. Rise of economy – stabilization – a new and stronger beginning.
- If you could only travel by 1 mode of transportation in the future, what would it be?
- Maybe the Teleporter
- What website do you visit the most?
- 1st WordPress – I love the connection I have made with my many blogging friends and look forward to reading what is going on in their lives. 2nd – Pinterest – I love decorating/crafting/cooking 3rd – Facebook (it’s another way of keeping in touch with the fam)
- How many cookies is too many cookies in one single sitting?
- What? How many is too many cookies NEVER heard of such nonsense 😉
Nel’s Questions (from her nominee):
- A quote or any saying that you love and follow.
- I’ve always been honest and semi-tough on my girls when they were preteen to teenager – my youngest would always say mom your so brutally honest it hurts – I would tell her life is brutally honest it hurts. I tried not to sugar coat many things for them so they would not be surprised when trying it on their own.
- If you get chance: either to go in future and know what’s there for you or to go back in past and change something Which one would you choose & Why?
- I would go to the past and change maybe one or two things – then the future to see how they turned out!
- A superpower that you think everyone should have.
- Mountains or Beaches?
- Is there anything that can/might make you stop blogging?
- If I get bored, sickness, or drastic change in my life.
- If you get a chance to watch any war that happened in the past live Which war would you choose and Why?
- None – not a fan
- Share any adventurous or risky thing that you ever did.
- Trail riding on horse back – only to realize that after go up a mountain you must come down – I was literally lying down on the horses back while sitting in the saddle coming down the mountain side. The adrenaline rush was beyond words and the overcoming fear of what ifs after it was over was terrifying. I sobbed but yes I would do it again!
- What gives you goosebumps every-time?
- My husband’s smile, my grand daughter’s hugs, kisses and seeing how their faces light up when they walk in our home (like it had been forever when they last saw me)
- A gift that you would love to receive anytime.
- Hugs from my family, good friends and love
- Your favorite topics to have a conversation on.
- Decorating, holidays, family, memories, gardening. My husband telling me about his long hard work day while eating dinner.
- One thing that you want to eliminate from your life completely.
- Stress, financial woes, seeing my family and loved ones struggle – sorry that’s more than one!
Renata – http://www.mulheresementes.com.br/
- What are your hobbies?
- What is most important to you?
- Do you have a song that instantly makes you happy?
- Is there a place where you would love to live for a year?
- What is your biggest wish?
- Do you have a personal motto? What is it?
- What food could you not live without?
- What thing(s) are you most grateful for?
- What is the meaning of friendship for you?
- What movie or book have you watched or read numerous times (the one that will never get old)
- What is your favorite dessert?