Nel at Reactionary Tales nominated The Robins’ Nest for the Awesome Blogger Award!! Thank you, thank you!!! If you haven’t had the chance to visit Nel oh what a hew-haw laughing time you are missing!! I love her blog – and the Keep Calm and Scream post will have you laughing, snorting and crying! She is a great writer and has tons of fun sharing her stories.
Here are the acknowledgements and the rules:
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
RULES OF THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What are you currently binge watching or plan to binge watch? I have recently discovered The Big Bang Theory and have fallen in love with all the characters. I watch TBBT two times at night through the week and three on Thursday!
- Have you ever experienced a critical comment (justified or unjustified) on your posts or comments? How did you deal with it? No, I have met some really great and supportive people.
- Do you believe in chance or luck? Or everything is based on logic? I believe there is logic in some choices, reasons or experiences we are faced with and I believe we sometimes put ourselves in a position where chance plays a role – and luck boy if I won that lottery I would be saying OH YEAH BABY!
- Android or Apple? Apple
- What’s something on your bucket list that you hope to do in the next 5 years? Should have our house paid off – retire permanently and let my husband spoil me even more than what he already does 🙂
- Hot sub or cold sub? Cold
- If you are given two choices – death for denying to accept a lie as a truth, life for accepting a truth as a lie, what would you choose? I don’t like liars, I hate being lied to and I don’t like the consequences of lies.
- Polar bears or Pandas? Awe Pandas
- If you could travel, all expenses paid, to anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why? First, Mexico – I would love to meet all of my husband’s family. Second, I would love to meet in person some of my blogging friends who I feel like are part of my family. Third, Somewhere peaceful, calm and beautiful – no explanation needed
- Tag your own favorite post you posted here. I think this post for now is my favorite – after writing it, I cried pretty much all day because of the wonderful memories it brought back and sadly, I miss my daddy and the way it “use to be” when I was a little girl with no cares in the world. It All Began And Ended On A Mountain
- The most memorable comment received for your post?
- What is your advice to new bloggers?
- Who is your role model?
- A person behind your success.
- Name the celebrity whom you like to dine with.
- Your favorite pastime?
- Your favorite quote.
- A memorable gift that you received.
- According to you happiness is……….
- If you get an opportunity to change one thing in your life, what would that be?
Have a wonderful day!