I’ve had so much fun these past few days meeting/greeting some fabulously, wonderfully talented people. It’s A Dog’s Life is a truly what it says – a man and his dogs and the tellings of adventures, pleasures and everyday living between compadres. A joy to read!
I won’t be nominating anyone with this post – seeing how I have 20 followers, thank you so very much, and three of these newly found followers are the ones who nominated me. Sniff, sniff, wiping away a tear… I would like to thank the academy, my mom and dad….sorry, got ahead of myself (hee-hee). But I do want to answer his questions and say thank you!!
- Given a choice of ice cream — or non-dairy treat, which flavor would be your favorite? I’m old fashion when it comes to ice cream-I LOVE VANILLA!
- If given one all-expense paid adventure, would you (a) fly on the Virgin Galactic near-space flight, (b) bungee jump –where?, or (c) visit one of the world’s most romantic cities – your pick? Buongiorno! Benvenuto! Italy (of course I would have to learn a little Italian first)
- If you were traveling in a country where they preferred barter over cash, what 3 things would you bring with you, to exchange? Gee – I’m thinking, I’m thinking, I’m thinking….
- Assuming you have food and water, which are you more afraid of being lost in: a swamp, a desert, or a large city like Tokyo or Istanbul? I HATE insects / reptiles!! I HATE the heat/insects/reptile.
- Which would be a perfect date: dining at a 5-Diamond rated restaurant, running with the Pamplona bulls, or a box seats at your favorite sporting event? Hmmm, likely to get trampled by a bull(s), food is food…, Box seats sounds great!
- What is your least popular chore you do at home? All of them!
- If you have a nickname – or were given one -by friends, school chums, or family, what is it? Spivey Jane-my dad called me that (he was the only one to give me a nickname).
- Do you have a favorite leisure activity other than writing or blogging? I love sitting in the front porch swing or tiki bar with my husband. I love vintage / antique stores, crafting and attempted decorating our home.
- If you could spend a day with your favorite person in world history, who would that be? Who would it be???
- Some tree species are the oldest living things on earth. They have been witness to incredible history. If you were reincarnated, for arguments sake, would you come back as a Giant Sequoia or a Bristlecone Pine tree? Giant Sequoia!
- Would people describe you as a romantic, cynic, or a goofy person? Yes, primarily goofy, cynic, sentimental/romantic.
Have a great day!