Couldn’t resist. I am thinking either one these potatoes would be delicious with my next grilled entree!
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES
PREP TIME-15 mins / COOK TIME-30 mins / TOTAL TIME-45 mins
- 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- optional: fresh parsley or cilantro, ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.
SPICY BAKED SWEET POTATO WEDGES
PREP TIME-15 mins / COOK TIME-20 mins / TOTAL TIME-35 mins
- 3-4 medium-large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or other cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (use less or more depending on how spicy you want it)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, then toss to coat. Place potato wedges skin side down in a single layer on a large, greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl stir together salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture over potato wedges.
- Bake potato wedges for 15-25 minutes until fork tender. Stir together mayo and sriracha sauce for dipping.