I personally have not made this dish. Trust me I will be this summer (if not sooner). Sounds delicious!
Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash and Tomatoes
Yield: About 5 – 6 servings
- 2 small zucchini (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yellow squash (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 14 oz Flavorino or small Campari tomatoes, sliced into halves
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (2.4 oz) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning (if possible let rest 5 – 10 minutes to allow flavors to infuse into oil). Place zucchini, squash and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to evenly coat. Pour onto prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of each. Roast in preheated oven 25 – 30 minutes until veggies are tender and Parmesan is golden brown. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.