I made these about 2 months ago and served with a side of black beans….talk about delicious! You may want to add some cheddar biscuits…yum!
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced or any sausage (Hillshire Polska Kielbasa, Smoked Sausage, Beef Smoked, Turkey Smoked) I used Hillshire Smoked.
- 2-4 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning (I did not have cajun seasoning on hand so I used Old Bay seasoning and it worked I think better!)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves or 1 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Add olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.*
- Served immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
*This can also be baked for 15-17 minutes at 425 degrees F.
**I baked mine in the oven wrapped in one large foil packet. Also, I was worried about the potatoes not getting fully cooked so I boiled them a few minutes just to make sure – then mixed everything together.