JUST 6 INGREDIENTS AND LESS THAN AN HOUR ARE ALL THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THIS AWESOME MEAL WITH CARAMELIZED BROWN SUGAR GARLIC PORK AND ROASTED VEGETABLES
- 2 lb pork loin, trimmed of excess fat
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 lbs potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 inch chunks
- ¼ cup canola oil, for vegetables
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ¼ cup canola oil, salt and pepper with sliced carrots and potatoes.
- Mix 1 tbsp canola oil, brown sugar, garlic and rub all over pork loin.
- On one large cookie sheet, put down some foil and add the carrots and potatoes.
- Spread apart the vegetables to make an opening in the pan for the pork. Add the pork to the pan.
- Roast the pork and vegetables for 40-50 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers at 150 degrees in the center of the roast.
- Open your oven and remove the pork onto a plate or cutting board to let it rest and cover it with a piece of foil.
- Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes, then remove the veggies from the oven once you are ready to serve the pork.
- This allows them to finish cooking while only using one pan and makes sure they are hot when the pork has rested.