This seems like a wonderful breakfast brunch or evening fall dessert. Either way, delicious!
- 8 oz. can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 8 unwrapped caramel candies (one for each crescent)
- 8 Tbsp.chopped apples from apple pie filling (1 Tbsp. for each crescent)
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Place one caramel and about 1 Tbsp. chopped apples from apple pie filling on each triangle.
- Roll the dough tightly, seal the edges, then roll between your palms to form the ball.
- Roll each ball into cinnamon sugar mixture and arrange onto baking sheet leaving 2 inch space apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the bombs are golden brown.
- Serve warm.