Easy Monkey Bread (Pull Apart Bread)
Prep 15 m / Cook 35 m
1/2 cup chopped/whole pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube/Bundt pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan, (optional – sprinkle pecan halves on the bottom of pan before first layer). Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. (If using pecans, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.)
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits. (The mixtures will spread throughout the dough and spill out onto dish when flipped over)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart
A family favorite any time of the year!