Condensed Milk Iced Coffee
Vanilla Iced Coffee Frappe with Homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream
YIELD: 2 FRAPPES / TOTAL TIME: 8 MINUTES
Vanilla whipped cream (Not all of it gets used for this recipe)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup International Delight vanilla Iced coffee
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- caramel syrup
Vanilla whipped cream
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients. Using a hand held mixer blend on high for 4 minutes or until soft peaks form. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a blender combine the ice cream, coffee, ice cubes and milk. Pulse for about 1 minute or until most cubes are broken up.
- Pour the syrup into the bottom of a cup and onto the sides. Pour the ice cream coffee mixture into the cup and top with a large spoonful of whip cream.
Blended Iced Cappuccino
Prep time: 5 mins / Total time: 5 mins
Serves: 1 (This recipe is easily doubled or tripled!)
- ⅛ cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar, to taste (2 Tbsp is quite sweet but delicious)
- 8-10 ice cubes
- ½ cup chocolate milk
- ¼ cup cream
- Mix hot water and instant coffee in a small bowl until dissolved. Pour into a blender.
- Add sugar, ice cubes and chocolate milk and blend until frothy. Add in cream, blend until creamy.
- Pour into a glass serve.
Easy Iced Coffee To Go
- 8 – 12 oz. Brewed Coffee, refrigerated
- Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1/2 oz. Flavored Syrup (sugar free or regular) some favorites are almond and vanilla
- 1/3 c. Milk or Half & Half
- Utilizing your coffee maker, brew your desired amount of coffee. Store in the refrigerator until completely cooled, preferably over night. Brew an additional amount of coffee and pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze.
- When ready to make your coffee, add the coffee ice cubes to your desired glass or to-go cup. Pour the cold coffee over the ice. Pour the syrup and milk over the coffee. Stir and enjoy.
Cool down with a frosty, caffeinated caramel drink made with International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer and cold-press coffee.
2 ounces International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer
½ cup yogurt or ice cream (dairy or non-dairy) in plain, vanilla, coffee, chocolate or caramel flavor
½ cup ice cubes (or cold-press or coffee ice cubes)
Place two small glasses in the freezer 5-10 minutes before making the frappé.
Add all ingredients to blender, pouring liquid in first.
Blend until smooth, pour into glasses
Enjoy the light, frothy mixture as your a.m. coffee, or make it a dessert by garnishing with whipped coconut cream, a caramel drizzle and a few dark-chocolate chips.